Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dreaming the dreams


I have been dreaming eons of time, all dreams within dreams. It looked real, felt real, smelt real, but it was all dream, my imagination, my desires and wishes. My explorations and discoveries.
I dreamt I was the greatest warrior, the best singer, the greatest artist, the lonely wanderer, the monk, the king, the queen, the beggar. Tried everything.
I see, I only have to wish, to want, and the dream does what I want. I see, all my desires still come true, I can do anything, because I am powerful. It all is nothing but a thought that moves worlds, ... in worlds, in worlds.
And now, I promised myself to play a last time, with intensity, love, grace, finding out a last time for myself the response to the question 'who am I ?'.
I am that I am, just me, nothing more, nothing less, and that is quite something !
Komaya

1 comment:

  1. It certainly IS quite something :)))))
    :o* Beautiful YOU :))) xoxox

    ReplyDelete