Monday, August 23, 2010

The original state

Travels. I had many lately.
I had travels from work to home, from family to home, social demands to home. I travelled from groups meetings to home, from restaurants to home, from the sportsclub to home, from concerts to home. That went on as soon as I had a home of myself, a little house or appartment, after I left the parental home. Yes.

Then at one point I chose that home was not one place anymore, I gave up the little appartment I lived in and then I - myself - became my own home, inside of me. That became the place of being 'at home' and I started to live out of a suitcase. I travelled with people, and then chose to travel just with a few, or just another one. I chose not to travel alone, that is boring.
Then I experienced travels in my head, desires and wishes in my head, and woke up everytime out of them. I understood that I am not living only in one world, but in many. During one day of 24 hours, I live eternity in the worlds above and below, left and right. I understood that I am not just one being, I am many, everything I dream of. And even everything that I experience here-now.
And then, next to the colorful endeavours, travels in and outside, there is something else. There is a place that is not of the same 'fabric'. It is what I call 'stillness', it is there where every travel ends, the beginning and the end. The travels are fed by it, but IT is not of this world. IT is the source, the force, and yet, it cannot be seen or heard, because it is not of this world. And our ears and eyes have not been designed to be able to listen to it. There is only one 'item' capable of locking to it : the heart, and not even the biological heart. It is the energetic heart, the pulsing stream that allows LIFE to stream from the stillness to me. Otherwise I would not be alive, you see. It is the original state. The I am that I am, just me, everything and nothing, and that is quite something.
So, I can tie myself to this source again by opening the 'energetic; heart. That can be done by high frequency thinking like compassion, forgiveness, balanced states of mind, expansive. And then, I can become tied to my 'original state', where I come from. And then, the magician comes in this life, the one that 'knows' everything. A magician 'from the heart', isn't that cool ?
Komaya

No comments:

Post a Comment