Friday, August 20, 2010

Rebirth of the Indigo Initiative


Unexpectedly, maybe even overtime, and tried, retried and rehearsed, the II is back online, another timeline, another dynamic, but with the same propulsion, eternal and never-ending.

There is something that never dies and is unbeatable and it is I, the I am that I am power that stands again.

It is time for the butterfly to get out of the cocoon, so that it can start doing what it wants the most, fly and be free.

Acknowledged that it is unknown for most, and not driven by the same players maybe, unless the I, that stands for the totality of its creation. It is I, the I am that I am from the spirit of the one called Komaya. It is the only one that makes this, because the II is the essence of all it contains : II -> I am that I am, but that means everything, nothing more, nothing less. This cannot die, it is eternal, it is IT. I welcome back I am that I am.

Komaya
In a space of timelessness, in a time of spacelessness

No comments:

Post a Comment