Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SELF-EMPOWERMENT : Stuck on an escalator - what do you do ?

I actually encountered this real-life about 4 months ago at the airport of Beijing. Suddenly the escalator stopped working, and I remembered this video. Because of that I started to laugh and could not stop, the Chinese Police was watching me closely, not sure how to react as usually people are not very at ease in their neighborhood. They chose to let me laugh, and to ignore me, but the rest of the people were amused as well. It was hilarious, as soon as I stepped of the escalator, it started again. I was thinking 'there you are human creator, you are creating your own little jokes'...
But yet, underneath the laugher and all, there is some hidden treasure here... it is like the old does not work anymore, and the new kicks in. The escalator that supports you stops, and now it's up to you to start walking.... isn't that a fantastic learning ? It is time for self-empowerment, and it's up to us to start walking your own walk, your speed, your direction... and not the one dictated by your inner automatic machine... thrilling ...

As yet, please enjoy 2 minutes of real humor....

No comments:

Post a Comment