Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ACTION : I Love Life

....
in this ONE point of now
I see how I am happy with this life
....
rocks on the road, hurdles to take
and every time, one or the other
to drag me out of the mud
and others to put me back into it
....
but I cannot keep down,
I just can't, I am too strong
I would not stay down
I stand again
....
....
I love and laugh my life
into strenght
I cannot shut up [smiles]
and my love grows with every second
....
it is so expansive
it cannot be contained
in one body anymore
I give everything I am freely
....
Nothing has ever been mine
just loaned a mask or another
it is all play, and all amazing
everything reacts to love and strength
....
in this ONE point of now
I see how I am happy with this life
because here is where I love to be
with you, with the world, with creation
and inspiration
....

No comments:

Post a Comment