Wednesday, January 5, 2011

AWARENESS - Scary Note

i want to speak today
i am a child and I feel unsafe in the world
when i look, I see much people being unkind

i know i am lovely and joyful
i know that i am not yet where you are
and i do not want to be like you

i give myself in this world
and it bites back at me

i am not supposed to take charge
or to be the one having to say this
but i am this child
and i feel afraid

i see how you are afraid and angry
how you try to control me
but i am just a child you see
i am not complicated and seek
not to know things
i just love to play
i trust you are hearing my words ?

i see much war and anger
i am just a child
and i want to speak

because you have to stop
to be so hard and loud
you are hurting with how you think
and i need you to
provide me with a space
where i can breathe
and come out again in the open air
and play with others

without you being afraid for everything
do you see what you are doing ?
you need to show me that you
can be trusted
and i need to know that you are there for me

do you see
i am not supposed to say these things
but i need to speak out
you need to take care of me
please 

No comments:

Post a Comment