Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beautiful reality ♥

I know this : I do not stick with reality as it currently is, it changes all the time anyway with the vibrations.  

If I wish a movement in expansion, a better life situation, another circumstance or a flow of healthy energy, I imagine and feel that desired reality. I feel it fully, imagine as much as I can, and disengage from any continuing lower vibration, usually in the form of thoughts that attract depressive people or chronic complainers and events that make me feel less good. When I disengage consciously and choose for joy and wellbeing, I disconnect from the lower vibration and thus it stops repeating in my reality.

If I choose for another reality and feel the vibration of the desire, long for that reality and think a lot about that reality, I understand that not the current action will create the desired result, but the vibration itself.  ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment