Tuesday, February 22, 2011

disconnecting from thoughts

A while ago I had a connection with a seer through e-mail ~
she said she felt I had an alcohol problem and was lonely ~
I was wondering about it ~
I do not drink and I am all right on my own ~

yet I was staying in a house of someone that drinks,
and there was a brewery very close to the house
and the overall energy I could feel was a hidden loneliness
disguised by amusement, television and more of those masks

thoughts do create the outside and
I know that the outside is a reflection of the dominant thinker
so this owner of the house had created this brewery
as it was part of his vibrational escrow~

so the seer was feeling the dominant energy of where I sat, not mine ~
she was mistaking the energy source

it is interesting because I believe
that this mistake happens all the time ~

all what is of mental energy is not ours ~
our thoughts are not ours ~
they are a reflection of the mental layer
that surrounds us

yet we choose the thoughts
but they are not ours

 we are positive energy alone ~
 all the rest is not ours

so what happens when one starts to disconnect from thoughts ?
then the outisde must disappear too
because in this reality
we shape our outside with our thoughts

and if we do not choose them ourselves
we start to feel like the dominant energy thinker
and we make the mistake to start to think
like the dominant thinker, because that one
is taking over the platform as we give ours away
in allowing it

like a manager decides on everyone's
way of behaviour and thought-patters
as we surrender our energy to that leader

but none of that is true
we are empty-thought
we are naturally thoughtless

the mind has been added to our natural state
to play with when one becomes creator
or to suffer from when one does not make conscious choices

or to leave the movie all together
and who knows where we go then
another movie ?

It all depends on ourselves
and our choices and focus


No comments:

Post a Comment