Tuesday, February 15, 2011


I AM already creating.

I am already creating all.

I already have my dream home.

I already have the ownership documents signed in my name.

I have already paid for it and all associated costs.

I already have all my bills, here, there or anywhere, paid now and forever.

I am already having the fun and enjoyment of living there!

I already have all the people who can assist and support me in my life also in fun and enjoyment.

I am already released from enslavement in a job unless it is something I choose to do simply for my own enjoyment.

I already have all the things I choose to keep transported and installed in my dream home and all the new things I desire.

I have already paid for this and for them as all my bills are paid now and forever.

I already have whatever I choose without needing to use the bank since all my bills and charges are prepaid.

I already have the funds flowing through my life to support me
in any choice.

I already occasionally touch and use physical money or just allow it to flow to where it is needed without any need to see or touch it physically.

I already see this happening in the banks' electronic systems so I just see it there already without needing the bank to be involved.


I already create.

I am all ready!

I am creator, created and creating.

And it's already done.....!

Adam Ben Sun (facebook contact)

No comments:

Post a Comment