Friday, February 25, 2011

inner circle outer cube



I have this inner being
within me, it is a circular thing
I have my personality
it is the cube around the inner being

the inner being creates with a different set of laws
the simple laws of attraction, therein lies the
glue called love, the equality called freedom, and the movement called joy

the outer being is a collection of ideas and thoughts
that are building the persona and its world

the circle knows everything and is everything

the cube thinks it is separate and creates out of that concept
for experience of what it is not, the contrast

the cube is the filter that shows the outside world as it is
changing the cube's make up changes the outside world
you think differently and the outside world changes

today I see a clouded sky, that is the working of thoughts
of the consciousness where I live, and I have accepted to live there
in that current bath of thinking, so I experience this too
if I like sunshine, I have to make a change, it starts within
with a choice

or even better, change the cube's thinking to align with the circle
and you are the knowing, you are whatever you like
you are free

changing the cube is done by leaving the cube ideas behind
and to flow in the circle of allowance and total trust

they seem quite the opposite of each other
but blending is possible ~ if allowed
and understood to be one and the same

it feels like becoming 'female' and getting it in
no struggle, no fixing, there is no work to be done anymore
it is all done, it is chilling time, circle is who I am totally
cube is the experience of who I was not

the circle is the creator, the inner master
that dwells within, nothing more relevant than that

it is easy and simple
light and joyful


No comments:

Post a Comment