Saturday, March 12, 2011

neutral peace spot

Sometimes I find myself in a space of tension

and this is what I do to realign with myself



I exit the space where the tension arises

and sometimes I physically step out from the place I am

I leave the thoughts and feelings behind

and find a place where the energy is neutral

usually that would be a place where I am on my own

and there would be other people, like a nice cafe



I would let the energies around me just settle down

no need for talking with others on any subject

that has triggered the tension

the energy settles, and I allow the ease of

being to come back

for others this ease might be singing a tune,

drinking a coffee, looking at beautiful things

or going in nature, it all depends on the preference

of what is ease and wellbeing



after a while, the natural neutrality comes back

and the tension softly fades away

and the neutrality is what brings back a

feeling of peace and allowance



once that peace has been restored over the tension

one can choose to go back to the place one left

yet, I like to take this neutrality with me

inside

and to go often back to the neutral space

until the neutral peace becomes such a part of me

that it overrides the tension



there will be a tipping point, where the tension

is not really attractive anymore

and one chooses to remain more in the neutral peace

without attachment



the tension originators will not hook up anymore

and when the neutral peace has taken over

the majority of your vibratory system

there will be changes in your life



positive changes, uplifting changes

changes for betterment, the neutral space

is filled with the power of positive attraction



that attraction provides new things

to come, without asking, without demand

just naturally



so, when tension arises

I step to the neutral peace

as much as necessary

until something gets going

which will always be what suits

one best, what is good for the

wellbeing, adapted to what one needs



the neutral peace spot



No comments:

Post a Comment